This Whitepaper document contains thoughts and plans of the Mint Marble Team (hereafter, "Mint Marble Team") regarding the platform and other related matters (hereafter, "the Project").
Accordingly, the "Mint Marble Team" may revise, modify, add or remove the Project related contents described in this Whitepaper without notifying the third party based on its rational judgment.
This Whitepaper doesn't guarantee the accuracy of content or the implementation of the Project by a certain point in time, and shall not be construed as a promise or guarantee that the 'Mint Marble Team' will fulfill the content described in this Whitepaper up to a specific point in the future.
The information in this Whitepaper is for reference purposes only and is not legally binding for anyone, including the ‘Mint Marble Team’.
Furthermore, the Whitepaper and its contents are for informational purposes only and in other words, the Whitepaper is not intended to sell, recommend, or solicit the things listed below, or to solicit or endorse any action associated with any of the following:
- 1.Mint Marble token and other cryptocurrencies that can be exchanged or traded with Mint Marble token
- 2.Investments in any business or asset of the Mint Marble platform, the Mint Marble project, or the Mint Marble Team
- 3.Stocks or shares of the Mint Marble team or its affiliates.
Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy Mint Marble is a permissionless and fully decentralized platform for token sales, swaps, and decentralized exchange. As a software development company, Mint Marble has no role in enforcing KYC by default, however we do provide such tools for fundraising entities using Mint Marble to enforce on their users, if the entities choose to do so. The use of KYC/AML tools on Mint Marble by fundraising entities using the Service is completely at the discretion of said entities.
Although Mint Marble makes no warranty as to the merit, legality or juridical nature of any token (including whether or not it is considered a security or financial instrument under any applicable Securities Laws), token sale or fundraiser on top of Mint Marble, we nonetheless understand the need of some token projects to require KYC/AML on their token sale participants.
Therefore, and at the sole behest of fundraising entities and/or competent regulatory authorities:
Mint Marble reserves the right, at any time, to ask for any KYC documentation it deems necessary to determine the identity and location of a User. Mint Marble reserves the right to restrict service and payment until identity is sufficiently determined. Mint Marble further reserves the right to share submitted KYC information and documentation to 3rd parties to verify the authenticity of submitted information, and the end user (you) agree to this by using the Service. Mint Marble reserves the right to confiscate any and all funds that are found to be in violation of relevant and applicable anti-money laundering (AML) and countering terrorism financing (CFT) laws and regulations, and to cooperate with the competent authorities when and if necessary.
Mint Marble expressly prohibits and rejects the use of the Service for any form of illicit activity, including money laundering, terrorist financing or trade sanctions violations, consistent with various jurisdictions’ laws, regulations and norms. To that end, the Service is not offered to individuals or entities on any Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) lists, or subject to any United States, European Union, or other global sanctions or watch lists. By using the Service, end users represent and warrant that they are not on any such lists.
Without prejudice to any other rights, if a user breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, Mint Marble reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User and/or taking legal action against such User.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mint Marble and its shareholders, directors, agents and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of:
- 1.your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part
- 2.violation by you of any law or any third-party rights
- 3.use by you of the Service.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Mint Marble be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if Mint Marble had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Mint Marble's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact Mint Marble's customer service team at [email protected] Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below.
Mint Marble reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time or otherwise change the Service without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon posting. Therefore, we encourage you to check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
Mint Marble reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- 1.No waiver by Mint Marble of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of Mint Marble to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
- 2.Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favor of any third parties not party to this Agreement.
- 3.Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and Mint Marble.
- 4.Mint Marble may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license, or deal in any other manner with this Agreement, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement, to any other party.
- 5.This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and Mint Marble regarding the Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and Mint Marble.
Cryptocurrency values can fluctuate in value depending on market conditions. The users warrants that it is aware of the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies, and holds Mint Marble harmless for any loss or damages arising from such volatility.